The Rise Journey Team is looking for a talented and motivated person, we have a lot of options for work. We’re looking for someone who is interesting in taking on a multitude of challenges and projects. While we don’t expect one person to fill all of the gaps, we’d like to someone interested in multiple of the following areas. Above all, we want people who are open to feedback and want to improve. Our team wants to provide mentorship and someone who is interested in gaining traction within their own skill set.
Key Attributes (A minimum of three of the following)
- Curious and ready to find answers and more information
- Interested in making actionable, lasting impact
- Embraces the differences
- Humble, yet questions
- Unsatisfied with the status-quo
- First person with your hand in the air to contribute, respond, or volunteer
- Excellent writing skills
Please email email@example.com your resume (in PDF) and a few sentences about why you're interested in Rise. Specify which area(s) you're interested in as well.
Written materials, brainstorming, and lesson planning:
- Strong writing skills
- Personality within your writing
- Ability to talk/write through a problem
- Great at giving thorough explanations
Social, Marketing, and PR
- Passion about cohesive brand presence
- Ability to write in brand voice
- No satisfied with standard social media practices, willing to experiment
- Unafraid to initiative in person or digital conversations
- Interested in parsing and analyzing data; find the good stuff we should know!
HR, Consulting, & Startups
- Open to attending events
- Not afraid to socialize, talk, and engage with the unknown
- Scrappy and resourceful - you don’t have to know the answer but you’ll find it!
- Loves the idea of meeting new people and teaching
- Knowledge of squarespace
- Previous industry experience (internship, volunteering, full/part time, etc)
- Open to remote work and/or non-traditional work environment
- Will teach the team new skills, open us up to new conversations, change our minds, etc.